Viewing each case as a puzzle, Mr. Weiss thrives in fitting the pieces together to create the desired result in pursuing and achieving a client’s goals. With more than 20 years of legal experience in the courtroom, at the negotiating table, and in front of state legislative boards, Mr. Weiss is able to provide each client with sage advice, guidance and recommendations that are most beneficial to each client’s case. Mr. Weiss takes pride in representing every client’s needs through his straightforward and forthright approach.
Well respected in his field, Mr. Weiss represents clients whose interests span a broad range of commercial disputes involving business torts and contract disputes, creditors’ rights, insurance coverage and premium disputes, products liability, third-party subrogation rights, and real estate litigation. Additionally, Mr. Weiss has negotiated contracts involving commercial aerospace entities and foreign manufacturers, real estate purchase and sale agreements, leases and construction contracts. Mr. Weiss also has extensive experience representing promotion and marketing firms in the drafting of rules for sweepstakes and contracts for radio and social media promotional campaigns.
Mr. Weiss has also been a speaker on the issue of insurance premium audit and litigation issues for clients at employee education seminars, as well as for members of the National Society of Insurance Premium Auditors (NSIPA).
- Advertising, Marketing, Promotion Law
- Business Litigation
- Business Transactions
- Commercial Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Creditors’ Rights
- Insurance Litigation
- Real Estate Transactions
- Real Estate Litigation
- Third-Party Liability Subrogation
- All Courts in the State of California
- All Courts in the State of Illinois
- The United States District Court for the Central District of California
- The United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- The United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- Whittier College School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. – 1992
- Arizona State University
- B.S. – 1988